Wednesday 27 January 2016

SEE The Romantic Message RMD Wrote To Wife As She Marks Her Birthday Today

Veteran Nollywood actor, Richard Mofe Damijo, 54, has shown he can be as romantic in real life as he usually is in movies.

Jumobi-Damijo

The ageless actor sent out a lovely birthday message to his wife of 16 years.

The actor wrote the message today (January 27), and said “Love of my life. My Quarterback. My Rock. My wife. I am everything I am cos u love me. Warts’n All. Ur d one God gave me to love me as I am. 16 years later see where we are. See how I am. U make it all look beautiful. Mother of my children. My Adumaradan. I know u’ll rather I don’t bring u out here but I will love them to know the OTHER source of my strength and pride. Thank u baby for keeping my feet on d ground and making it real. Ur my HERO. I love u. Happy birthday my ABK.

No comments:

Post a Comment