Friday 29 January 2016

Nollywood Actress Ruth Kadiri – “I Will Go To The Ends Of Earth To Feed My Family”

Nollywood actress, Ruth Kadiri, 27, seems determined to look after her family. She vowed she could go to any length to provide them.

ruth-kadiri-2

On Thursday (January 28) Ruth Kadiri wrote on her Instagram that will she go the ends of the earth to feed her family.

I will work hard to feed my family even if it means going to the ends of the earth to do it” she wrote.

The beautiful actress said any friend that doesn’t understand this responsibility would be cut off.

If you have a friend who doesn’t UNDERSTAND this responsibility, then stay away from that person becos one of you is bound to drag the other down. I ain’t going down” wrote Ruth Kadiri.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment