Monday 26 January 2015

What A Beautiful SURPRISE Marriage Proposal To OLUCHI At Work

How he proposed by Oluchi...

 I was supposed to be on a few days leave. My boss called me and asked me to come in for a meeting. I went to the office early to get other things done. I started hearing music outside so I thought an activation was going on.

image


I was in my meeting with my team and I got dragged out to see what my colleague called ‘ the new company advert’.

I saw 5 dancers dancing.

I didn't understand. But it had been a weird day cos I’ve been getting calls from friends I have not heard from in years. Everyone being super nice.

They danced for about 10mins. .

Then 4 of the dancers opened their shirts and underneath had white shirts with the inscriptions OLUCHI, WILL, YOU, MARRY and the boo came out with a shirt saying ME.

And I said YES! 

No comments:

Post a Comment