Wednesday 14 January 2015

Can Somebody Tell Governor Fashola To Stop Insulting Mr President, What Did He Fashola Do In Lagos State - D'advertisers

                      ‘You, not my generation failed Nigerians’

 

Governor Babatunde Fashola of Lagos State, Tuesday, publicly disagreed with President Goodluck Jonathan over the statement that his generation has failed Nigeria, saying “You (Jonathan) failed Nigeria because my generation did not fail this country.”

President Jonathan made the statement last Thursday while addressing youth at the flag-off of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP campaign held at the Tafawa Balewa Square, TBS Lagos.

Fashola however reacted at the 2015, First Quarter of the Town Hall meeting with stakeholders in the transportation sector held in Agidingbi, Ikeja, which also had in attendance Governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC in Lagos State, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode and others.

The governor urged Jonathan to accept responsibility over his failure to address the challenges confronting the nation over the last six years of his administration rather than point accusing fingers to past leaders, “late President Musa Yar ‘Adua’s short tenure was better than that of this administration.”

Fashola said; “He (Jonathan) said his generation has failed, he should account for himself because I refuse to join the generation the President was referring to.

According to him, “He is in his 50s, I am also in my 50s, and we appear to be, because I don’t even want to join that generation because my own generation has not failed, I have done well on my job and I am proud to say so. If he has failed, let him account for himself, he should not join us”.
Fashola described the present administration as “A failed government that has lost total focus.

If the adminstrtion has failed what did he Fashola did in Lagos State that he is insulting Mr President

No comments:

Post a Comment