Monday 24 August 2015

“I’ve Been So Busy Working I Haven’t Had s*x For Some Time” – Actress

Lawal revealed how “she [hasn’t] had sex in a while” especially as she’s been busy working on movies.

Moyo-Lawal

She also explained how she isn’t in any romantic affair at the moment owing to being at events in addition to her packed acting schedule.

 “I am not dating anybody but I would start dating soon.

“I work too hard to think of s*x. I am always on set and even during my free time, I always have an event to attend. I honestly don’t even have the time to think that I am single. The only time I remember that I am single is when my father asks me about my private life and family members ask me when the wedding bells would ring. I have so many people who look after me and I am forever grateful especially my fans,” she said.

Lawal also expressed delight in comments from fans describing her as sexy. She finds it interesting these comments, as she doesn’t see herself as one who fits into the ‘pretty’ bracket.

Speaking to SB she said; In all honesty, I don’t think I am sexy. I make sure I am myself at all times and I don’t know why people think I’m sexy. I don’t think I am pretty and I’m not tall, I’m just myself.”

The actress also talked about her late mother – A nurse who passed some two years ago following heart related issues.

“I was with her on her last day, but was not there when she died. My mother was a nurse and I loved spending time with her at the hospital because it made me appreciate life,” she explained.

In an earleier interview with Punch, sometime in May, 2015, Lawal explained intentions of “pushing her career beyond projecting her sexiness.”

Famed for her appealing b*ttocks, she attributed that part of her to ‘squats’, an exercise routine she says she could do a thousand of at the gym when she feels the urge to.

No comments:

Post a Comment