Tuesday 7 July 2015

Morning Teaser: 'My Pastor Wants To Sleep With Me'

My name is Charity, a 26-year-old lady. I graduated from the university four years ago and since then, I have not been able to get a job, which is what led me to this new generation penticostal church in Lagos.

Confused woman 

A friend actually invited me to the church's night vigil and while there, the pastor prophesied that the cause of my problems could be traced to my family and recommended a series of assignments which I did.

I later become very committed in the church and within a few months, I was made a member of the prayer warrior but my dilemma now is that my pastor is hell bent on sleeping with me, despite the fact he is married with four kids.

He started subtly by sending me some love text messages which I attributed to his caring attitude. Later, he took it further by touching me awkwardly even during prayer sessions. Finally, he told me plainly that he wants me to be his mistress, promising to send his wife packing and marrying me.

The last straw was when he tried to rape me in his office during a recent fasting we observed.

I am so disturbed and I feel like telling his wife and the whole congregation but I fear his ministry will be ruined.

Please what do you think I should do?

Charity,

Lagos."

No comments:

Post a Comment