Tuesday 2 June 2015

60-Yr-Old Herbalist Arrested For Sleeping With Daughters & Nieces

A 60-year-old herbalist, Tajudeen Awoniyi, has been arrested by the Oyo State Police Command, for allegedly having sex with two biological daughters and two of his nieces, the girls all being between 14 and 17 years.

Tajudeen Awoniyi

According to the Commissioner of Police, Mohammed Katsina while parading the suspect, Awoniyi allegedly committed the sordid act Moniya in Akinyele local government area of the state, stating that the herbalist was always in the habit of having carnal knowledge of the girls especially when he was drunk.

However, the native doctor has vehemently denied ever having sex with the young girls, claiming he was shocked at the confessions of the girls to the police t the state police headquarters at Eleyele, Ibadan, when he never committed the crimes levelled against him.

But the girls have all narrated how their father and uncle has been sleeping with them severally.

The victims

One of the victims said:

"My sister and I are the nieces to Tajudeen Awoniyi. His daughters came to our house and asked us to follow them to their place. On getting there, their father told us he would give us soap by midnight which we must use to bathe.
 Around 1am, he woke me up, gave me a black soap and asked me to go and take my bath. After taking my bath, I went to him and he placed something under his tongue and asked me to sleep on a bench.

He had sex with me. Afterwards, I was bleeding and he asked me to go to bed. By morning, he sent my sister and me out of his house."

The other niece who is about 16-years old, added credence to the story:

"After taking my bath at night, he tied my mouth with cloth so that people would not hear me when I cried.

He had sex with me afterwards and by morning he sent me out of his house."

One of Awoniyi's daughter also confessed that her father has been having sex with her since last year.

"My father has been sleeping with me since last year. Whenever he comes home drunk, he sleeps with 
me and my sister. He had slept with me three times now since last year."

No comments:

Post a Comment