Thursday 30 April 2015

Kehinde Oshadipe Hits The Studio In Tears For Late Twin

Kehinde Oshadipe has just finished a tribute song for her twin sister, Taiwo Oshadipe who passed on late last year. Kehinde could hardly record the song as she cried hard in between studio sessions.
 
 

But she had to be strong to do this for her sister, her best friend, the closest person to her since the day they stepped into this world. She says it’s hard to bear and very hard to live without her and those who even tried to console her in the studio broke down in tears as they heard her lyrics. So touching.



Part of the lyrics

Staring at a blank sheet
Trying to find my heart beat
And suddenly
It dawned on me you’re gone
It seems as if you still here
I can still feel you so near
Everything reminds me of you
The love we share
The pains we bear
The memories we had
And how I’m I gonna live without you
Mirror mirror
Where is my reflection
Cant just find a word
To describe all that you are
Ha! Ole o (its Hard)
Afi kolouwa ranmi lowo (unless God Helps me)
But you told me to be strong
To know I have to move on
I’m trying hard to be strong
I have unfulfilled dreams inside of me ………..

No comments:

Post a Comment