Sunday 14 July 2013

Wife Catches Her Best Friend And Her Husband Red Handed! [REAL PHOTOS]

image
image

As the story goes, this married woman was fond of bragging to her best friend how good her husband is to her. So her best friend decided to find out how good the man really is by getting in bed with him!
Her friend closed from work earlier than usual that fateful day and caught her husband and her best friend red-handed in bed having sex. Hmmm…who is to blame here?

Married women, a word of advise…and trust me, I have EXPERIENCE in this particular matter. Never, ever, ever tell your girlfriends how good your hubby is. Don’t tell them how much he gives you for upkeep or shopping, don’t discuss how good your husband is in bed…those extra special things he does to make you moan like an animal and never, ever discuss the size of your hubby’s you-know-what.
When your girlfriend starts to ask you, how big your guy is down there, you should know what’s up. And guys, come on be smart now! Why your wife’s best friend? Can’t you know a set up when you smell one?
When it happened to me, my hubby knew it would be her word against my girlfriend’s…and of course we women will always believe it’s the man who made the first move. Then we go carry pestle break our husband head for nothing. By the time the truth comes out, it may be too late.
So what my hubby did was to voice-record all her phone calls and saved all her text messages showing how she was hitting on him so hard. She even told him I’m a mumu. He mailed everything to my mother who called me for a sit-down. That was how he jumped and passed that temptation ooo!
It’s okay to be a mumu, but not for too long. Act wisely, deevas and dons. Love y’all

No comments:

Post a Comment